Sunday, April 29, 2012

   Hi! I finally found time to post some things!
   I created a PSD file for people who asked me about it, I hope this will answer most of your questions.
I uploaded it in documents of gmail so you need a Google account to download the file

The next thing is the wip of a new illustration. =D

Some things from the imagination.





  Photo studies.
I need to improve, so I'm practicing in anatomy a lot, I think I will post some of studies here.




Zbrush practice.
I have a big problem with the smoothing of the surface without deformation of form, I just do not understand how people do it. Hope I will find nice method soon.


Socrates sculpture for the contest on one Russian site.


I think that's all today. Now I need to get back to work and preparations for exams, because another session is coming... oh mama mia!

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

YES!!! YOU'RE BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER =D

Margarita Sheshukova said...

Tnank you! <3

Anonymous said...

hey you should check out mathurin156 on youtube he's great! awesome work by the way x3

Marina Bittencourt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I have a google account but I do not know how to download the psd? I really love your work. You are amazing!